Engaging AlternativelyLegal means that you:
- work directly with Peter Connor
- benefit from his unique 25+ year legal, compliance and business experience living in Hong Kong, Switzerland, England, Australia and Silicon Valley, U.S working with one of the largest law firms in the world; in-house with prominent IT multinationals in a Chief Compliance role and in various regional General Counsel roles; and in a VP business role with a small tech-enabled compliance firm
- work with someone who has developed a comprehensive end-to-end framework for innovation and change specifically for in-house teams together with training on critical 'non-traditional' skills based on his personal experience using them
- can have your current thinking challenged and receive unique insights and specific ideas such as those outlined in his publications - 'The T-shaped Lawyer' and 'Will law firms become software companies- the implications for in-house lawyers'
- can receive independent advice on how to use and apply technology from someone with unique legal technology expertise.